Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Aby's Tag

     Am fost certata ca nu am facut tag-ul primit aseara de la Bunny si pentru Aby asa ca acum ma voi revansa..Raspund cat pot de corect la intrebarile din tag si sper sa nu ma insel. :))

1. Are you named after anyone?
No. I don't think so :))
2. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday because I was sick..:(
3. Do you have kids?
Yes, two boys
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

No
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Only when I wanna make fun of my owners :))
 6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
I don't know if I can.
7. Whats your favorite cereal? 
Cereal? Bleah...No way
8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
The smell
9. What is your eye color?
 Brown
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy Dog Endings
11. Favorite smells?
Milk, meat, patties, cold winter air
12. Summer or winter? 
Winter
13. Computer or television?
None..Just my bed and my pillow :D
14. What's the farthest you've ever been from home? 
To the sea
 15. Do you have special talents?
I can sing :D
16. Where were you born?
Constanta- Costinesti- Romania
17. What are your hobbies?
sleeping, eating, sleeping..You get the point, right?
18. Do you have any pets?
No..I am the only master in my animal kingdom :P
19. Favorite movie?

Cartoons with Scooby Doo
20. Do you have any siblings?
None that I know of.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?  
I sleeper :))
22. When was your first slow dance and the song?
I'm so old I can't remember :))
23. Movies you dislike.
All the movies that disturb me from taking a nap
24. What 3 YouTubers/bloggers would you like to meet in person?
All the bloggers that loves me.
                                                                25. Who do you tag
                                                                      All thepeople out there

2 comments:

Lucia Popa said...

Vai..LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ! :X:X:
Thank youuuuu..am ras asa de tare cand am vazut postul :)))))))))

"Whats your favorite cereal?
Cereal? Bleah...No way" =)))

"Do you have special talents?
I can sing :D" vreau si eu sa te aud Aby ... !!! ":x

"Do you have any pets?
No..I am the only master in my animal kingdom :P" :)) Aby is the best !

(\_ _/)♥
(='.'=)♥
(\_ _/) ♥
Kisses from Honeÿ Bunny!

yoana said...

:)) pupici si de la noi pt tine..we know she's the best..o sa aibe o rubrica numai a ei cat de curand pe blog pentru a fi in contact permanent cu fanii ei..:)) :*:*